? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where I am

Now that I have learned more about the arts, my views on it have changed a little bit. When i first started out, I thought that the arts were mostly just music and paintings. But now I have realized that arts can be anything from a simple street performer to a Oscar winning film. Arts is a form of entertainment that people go and see for their leisure and entertainment. As we learned more about our topics, I started to narrow my entries into music and i discovered that there are many different forms of music and different types of music. I have learned that arts are all around us and that anything can be considered an art.

0 comments: