? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Matan's Blog

Matan's blog was very interesting and I was well aware about his topic. In his powerpoint I became more aware of what automobiles were doing to our planet and how we could prevent this. I knew about pollution, and cars played a huge part in it, and Matan's blog only broadened my knowledge of it. One thing I didn't know muh about was the electric car or the hybrid, I knew that it was better for the economy and polanet than the regular gas guzzler, but that is all I really knew about. After seeing his slideshow I realized how it could help us and how much better it is. Matan presented the problem, lack of natural resources and showed us the solution. After seeing this I realized how little we cre about our planet. Most people barely notice what cars do or they dont' care. I know that I was ne of those people, but now I see what a big problem it is. I also agree with Matan on how the electric car is easier said than done.

0 comments: