? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 17, 2011

Outside Reading #6

This is my final post on "Enemy Combatant". In this post I will include the ending of the book, my thoughts on the ending and my thoughts on the whole book in general. So the book ends with Moazzam Begg finally being released. the government releases him from Guantanamo without charge, compensation or an apology. Basically Begg doesn't find out why he just lost three years of his life, he can only except the fact that he was in captivity because, he was muslim and most people think that muslims equal terrorists. The book ends with him reuniting with his family and then meeting with people from M15 and talking about what ahs happened to him. He says that even though what he has been through was terrible, it made him a better person and realizes what can happen in this crazy world. I really enjoyed reading this book and that is a surprise because I don't like that many books. But it really opened my eyes to how you can be punished based on the color of your skin our your heritage, even if you did nothing wrong. I mean I know how we mistreated blacks because of their skin color, but I thought that the nation was past that and we accepted everyone. This book shows how one act of violence by a few people can ruin the life of someone who looks similar to them but is completely innocent. I would recommend this book to anyone, because it gives people a good understanding on the other side of the war on terror.

0 comments: